Secondary School DA awareness Workshops
The Health Education and Relationships Education (primary) and secondary Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) aspects of PSHE education will be compulsory in all schools from 2020
– The PSHE Association
For ages 11 – 17yrs – ideally in a school setting but open to other community groups. This programme focuses on raising awareness of domestic abuse.
Session time: 60 minutes
- Identifying features of a healthy relationship
- Types of abuse and how they might impact on young people
- Controlling behaviours
- Sexual Consent and related issues – dangers of sexting & revenge porn
- Signs and symptoms – how to support your friends
- Safety planning
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Primary School Workshops
For Ages 7 – 11yrs in a classroom setting.
This programme focuses on assertiveness in friendships and safety planning for a variety of situations.
Session time: 90 minutes
- Recognise features of a positive friendship (also looking at bullying and controlling behaviours)
- Understand what is meant by ‘respect’ in friendships
- Know what to do if they feel unsafe or are worried about someone they know.
Whole class bookings can be made for this. For enquiries, please email us at
The impact of domestic abuse on CYP
A half-day workshop for professionals working with children or families. Bookings can be made via The Swindon Safeguarding Partnership website.